Knowing that hubs love me and i dont have to compete with anyone else calm me.
everyday.
Often I see a woman fighting for attention from a guy. Then i remember the old me. And i say alhamdulillah.
for god has given me this one guy i dont have to ask for attention.
I see people posting on fb about lunch alone. And here i am. Having lunch with my hubs every single day.
And i see people post on fb about how their bf/husband get out late at nite and come back early in the morning. And there he is. My hubs is just beside me. He is such a home person. I love that. Except he goes out for gym. that annoys me. But give him some space.
And having him to always want me beside him is nice even sometimes suffocating. Hehe. When i get up he will be like: yang nak gi mana??
Well. I just wanna go to the toilet.
He will be ah. Ok.
Story about bits and pieces of my life chasing my dreams, doing whatever i want, anytime i want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
tiap tiap kali aku baca history chat yang lama..(too many to delete) tiap kali tu jugak aku nanges.. Ya Allah...... :'( takdir baw...
-
Home is where my safe place is.. I feel so scared.. Semoga malaysia sentiasa aman.. Sentiasa di bawah jagaan Allah.. Jika Allah nak t...
-
Alhamdulillah. We made it to our second seyf amalin anniversary. Lama giler tak update whats happening sbb setiap hari bangun i have list ...
No comments:
Post a Comment