Monday, April 6, 2015

Looser

Kadang kadang rasa nak pergi jauhhhhhh.
Jauhhhh sangat so that husband would miss me.

Tapi i know i would miss him more.
Sebab in my life. I focus on him je
Bangun pagi always tunggu die bangun dulu before i literally get out of bed.
Then siap2 untuk teman die buat keje.
Petang die gi gym i would just sleep or sonetimes goes to spa.

Malam pulak have dinner together and then goes to bed.

Few days ago he weny fishing and i did not follow him. Why? Sbb i know i would be bored there too. So duduk rumah just keep browsing fb yg tak menarik. Ig yang bosan. Tv yg hambar. Sooo torturing.

My life evolve sooo much around my husband. Sampaikan kalau die takde i will feel so lost. Padahal keje banyam je yg tertangguh.

I would cry. Look at his pics. And watch sappy videos. And miss him. Tu keje i masa husband xde. Such a looser rasanya.

No comments: